What an eventful year 2013 has been! So much happened:
- I graduated from High School
- I'm a paramedic now
- I kinda started jogging on a regular basis in November, staying fit
- I increased my artistic skills, I hope so at least
- I met so many new and great people. Some of the people I met and some of the experiences I made I'll never forget!
It's truly been a roller coaster ride. If it wasn't for some lows and personal stuff, I would consider it as my favorite year so far in my life! It's been a milestone in my life nonetheless, with experiencing some special things, some even for the first time!
Thanks to everyone who supports me and comments and favorites my stuff!
You're all lovely and the greatest!
How has 2013 been for you ?
Do you have any New Year's Resolutions? Mine are:
- Find an Art School / thing I want to do after Alternative Service
- Draw more / draw on a daily basis / fill up my sketchbook
- Keep on jogging at least somewhat regularly
There's still 6 months left of Alternative Service ( of me being a paramedic ) by the way! It's been quite fun so far, but also very time consuming! I'm still optimistic that in the near future I'll be able to paint and post more again. I'm also trying to be a bit more active here.